Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Christmas in Kansas City

Please tell me you get that song reference?!?! : ) In case you don't there is a horrible Christmas song played on the local stations that despite my love of all things Christmas I can't bare to listen to this song in it's entirety.
So here are some snapshots from our Christmas 2011.
2011's tree

Santa! My favorite inflatable. : )
Here is a photo of Kenny enjoying his favorite gift of the year, an RC helicopter. James seems interested in it now, this is only after being buzzed numerous times, however I can see his interest getting him in trouble in the near future.

 My favorite Christmas toy is this Acer tablet, aka a wannabe iPad, but from what I can tell so far so much more cooler than iPad could ever be but still allows very similar function.  It is taking some time to get used to but I can imagine that this baby will soon become physically attached to my left hand. Thanks again Dad & Cheri!


Captain Destructive was at it again. At least it was a toy that was bought for him, too bad my Mom didn't know this poor toy was only going to last mere minutes instead of providing the hours of joy she had intended for him.
The fox immediate after opening.

I kid you not, the fox less than 2 minutes later.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got everything that they wanted this year (which is peace, love and happiness-- right?)

No comments: