Monday, June 4, 2012

May Photo A Day

Okay once again no real posts this month, but heck I was lucky enough to just complete this month challenge. I promise once we are in Colorado I will do a better job at updating the blog since it will become a good spot to see all that is happening with the Browns.

Idea from Fatmumslim
1. peace before the storm

2. skyline-- or what you can see of downtown from the office


3. something you wore today-- obviously not very exciting
4. fun!-- dinner on the patio with Kenny!
5. bird-- Taken on the real camera at Garden of the Gods.
6. you--- aka me!
7. someone that inspires you -- KENNY! : )

8. a smell you adore-- Honeysuckle!

9. something I do everyday--- surf the internet at work.
10. a favorite word --- FREE!!
11. kitchen -- at the new Parker house!
12. something that makes you happy--- this face every time he thought I was leaving him.



13. mum--- aka yuMUMy!
14. grass-- I will miss this backyard.
15. love --- summer, this pup and his graceful swimming.
16 . what you're reading -- except I haven't even cracked it open.
17. snack-- pb love.
17. something you made-- but not finished, jersey skirt. lol
19. a favorite place -- Rocky Mountain National Park.
 
20. something you can't live without---James and my new sunhat.
21. where you stand-- stuck in traffic.
22. pink-- calla lilies finally growing in.
23. technology-- old school AS400 at work.


25. unusual -- free Starbucks gift card received in the mail.
26. 12 o'clock - driving back to KS after dropping K at the airport.
27. something sweet--- baby girl's first outfits.
28. the weather today-- blue skies and perfect for a walk. : )
29. a number --- the best number.
30 your personality-- building I can't help but laugh at every time I drive by.
31. something beautiful - sunset (photo didn't give the colors justice)

No comments: