Wednesday, July 11, 2012

June Photo A Day

Finally posting June's photos--- seriously I can't say just how busy it is here!
1. Morning in PV--- oh how I miss this view.
2 & 3. Empty and what's left on my plate at lunch with Mom.


4. Close up of my manicure
5. Sign-- a great fortune. : )
6. hat?!?! okay it's the moon I didn't see any hats today
7. drink while movers load us up
8. 6 o'clock or a bit later on Lake Quivera
9. view today on the road to Colorado
10. best of weekend--- Parker Days!

11. Our new front door

12. view from a low angle

13. art stamped concrete

14. time-- time and temp easily seen from the school

15. yellow water bottle

16. out and about-- favorite site of Parker

17. in my bag
18. something we don't know--- my new car that still doesn't feel like it's mine

19. imperfect scar still visible


20. fave photo taken in Bermuda

21. where you slept

22. view from a high angle

23. movement-- Hannah has started to really rock out in here. : )

24. on my mind-- decorating for the 4th!

25. something cute-- pouting James

26. where you shop-- I have been here way too many times in recent weeks

27. bathroom

28. on the shelf-- decorations up : )

29. soft--- bed and pup

30. a friend - my bff in Colorado. : )








No comments: