Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I got free in the mail today

new (or possibly referb) 8g iPod nano
Thanks Apple!

Early December I received an email letting me know that I was possibly eligible for a new iPod as a replacement for my old 1st generation nano that had battery issues. Mind you this 1st gen hasn't been used for many years as it did have problems-- just not battery ones as far as I could tell. I had since bought a 3rd gen nano that too crapped out, and now moved on to a shuffle that is used strictly for running. Luckily I still kept all these old products (I suck at throwing anything of value away) and now am the owner of this fine new apple product. I have learned my lesson that iPods are not to be worn while running but will still get great use out of this new gadget. : ) 

No comments: